Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Growing up too fast

So yesterday Cailin walks into my bathroom wearing her sandals from last summer. Her little toes are hanging off the front. She says "Look at my sandals Mom!"

"I see, I think those are too small for you though"

Cailin says, "Yeah, you're probably right. These are more for a summer day anyway."

I started dying laughing. I love the things that come out of her mouth sometimes. She sounds so much older than she actually is every once in a while. Plus, where did she become so fashion conscious?

Chase went in for his 6 month appointment the other day. Everything is great but he had to have his circumcision fixed. There had been some bridges of skin that had grown over. It looks like we may have to take him to a urologist and have his circumcision completely redone! I feel so bad for the little guy. I didn't even know a circumcision could be redone. I mean, wasn't there just one foreskin? If we don't get it fixed now, the scar tissue that has formed could mean he has painful erections later in life. Which is horrifying to think about for any guy. Poor thing. We have to wait a little while and see how it heals then see if he'll need further treatment.

No comments: