Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cailin got to visit with her Great Grandma this past weekend while Mama & Daddy celebrated their anniversary. Her Nana, Poopah, and great aunts Linda and Carol also came over for a visit.




Cailin has been practicing standing a lot lately. She has gotten to where she can hold herself up if we put her hands on the coffee table. She just doesn't realize that she'll fall if she lets go and just knows that Mama will be there to catch her.









Cailin, Maggie, and Hudson had their playdate again last week and got to have lunch with all the girls from Lexicon. Cailin kept trying to smooch Magnolia though. I think she gets tired of slobbering on her own face all the time and thought she would try someone else's.




But they had fun rolling on the floor together






She likes to help me cook sometimes so I gave her a spatula to chew on



She got tired of playing in her playpen while I cooked so I brought her in the kitchen with me. She was so happy to sit there and watch me or the TV and chew on spoons or whatever else I gave her.





We went to visit our friends Morgan and Chris this weekend so Cailin had a chance to see them again, it had been a while. Hopefully they'll give Cailin someone to play with soon, wink wink. :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of her sitting on the kitchen counter. She is so cute with those chubby cheeks!